Wednesday, December 22, 2010

google body paint

google body
google body
google body
Sitting across the table at this date blind I feel the warmth in my body began to rise up and try hard to hide my attraction to beautiful sexy women. Women who seem to match my movements. As I walked to him that he moved to meet me at the table and laid a soft hand gently on top of mine. She twisted her hair in her fingers with interesting and provocative way my eyes to hers as bait on the hook. I need to test the water. I have to see if they really interested in me and then I asked: "Your eyes are intoxicating, do you mind if I saw them a little closer?" When I put on an affirmative answer, I saw her lips parted and we kissed.

Okay, now I have your attention, the above scenario has been experienced by many couples. It was a significant amount of nonverbal communication. Both read and respond to body language of each. Imagine to be more accepting of your body guide prospects and guidance. If you master these skills, your sales.